Divorce by doodle

I’ve been going through a pretty rough divorce the past few months and have been trying my very best to keep things as positive and progressive as possible not just for myself, but for the Ones helping me through it. Trying to keep ‘the bigger picture’ of the future in view while trying to ‘win’ a battle that no one should have to fight is a constant challenge but I’ve devised a plan to keep me riding the right positive frequency towards the oceans of FREEdom… divorce by doodle…

When I first logged on here about a year ago I wrote a topic on divorcing alcohol. Ironically now I’m going though a literal divorce brought on by … you guessed it … alcohol. However, determined to do it sober, I’ve put together another “Handy Dandy Tool Kit” together (with a few upgrades since Ive been active on the forum last) that include my very own divorce doodle pants! Since divorce is like throwing a bunch of untrained people into battle with nothing but a sword disguised as a tongue and memories often lost in the translation of perspective, to help keep myself protected, I’ve created a suit of armor to remind me what I’m fighting for… freeDOM from things that take me away from myself, my keiki , and my REAL friends and family who LOVE me sober and inspire me to stay that way. I’m hoping to have them filled with positive messages by the time I sign the ‘i don’t’ dotted line.

Also, update on CBD for sobriety… I’ve been taking CBD for over a year now and the difference its made within me is night and day! LITERALLY yin and yang. I highly recommend it for anyone having a hard time getting over the initial anxieties surrounding the neurological changes going on in the brain during the beginning stages of sobriety…also Kava with its kavalactones helps exponentially as well. But the most IMPORTANT thing to have in your handy dandelion toolbox is BELIEF in YOURSELF and that THIS time, YOU CAN succeed in not only getting sober, staying sober, but LIVING and LOVING sober! Cheers to US all! (The kind with pom pom poms, not clinking glasses…)

10 Likes

What type of cbd do you use? Like your doodles. :blush:

Aloha! Any I can afford at the time hehe… each company is different with quality and strength…

So good to see you back, Dom. I’ve missed you!!! So happy and proud of you for making this change in your life. I’ve just started coming back on here myself. :hearts: Karen