Do we have any Vegans in here? Post your Vegan Food

39 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes

Vegetarian for more than 25 years here :raising_hand_man:t2:
I know it’s not the same but I eat a lot of vegan food too, and man, that all look yummy :yum::muscle:t2:

8 Likes

I feel you, cheese and eggs were the hardest for me to let go.

I went vegetarian before vegan.
Slowly progressed to vegan junk food lol
Now I cook healthy vegan from scratch.
It’s a form of art.

Do you plan to go full vegan some day?

6 Likes

Going to 4 years being vegan.

I find it crazy how I left meat before drugs lol smh

6 Likes

I’m gradually working towards it, I’d say 50% of what I eat is vegan now. It’s the eggs and cheese that get me for sure. This thread bump has given me a bit of inspiration actually, thanks :+1:

I agree

5 Likes

I’m between vegetarian and vegan. Like, mostly vegan at home and vegetarian outside. I find vegetal yogurts and beverages easier to digest than animal ones.
I don’t really cook… the best I can do is fried tofu mixed with spices, coco milk, chinese noodle or rice and a lot of vegetables :joy:

4 Likes

My kiddo is vegetarian, with a 95% vegan diet, incorporating the occasional egg and/or cheese. Though most of the “cheeses” the kid eats are plant-based. We make a great one-pot vegan mushroom stroganoff. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hmmm oh, because you’re vegan for your health I guess
I’m vegetarian for the “animal” reason, had no problem at all smoking marijuana all day long while eating seitan or tofu :grin:

1 Like

Ive been vegan 6 years, vegetarian 1 year before that.

I’m also amazed how I could give up the animal products long before giving up the booze!!

I’ve been ordering from a meal planning service (like a vegan Hello Fresh. I love getting new meal ideas that I would never do otherwise.

I’ll be sure to share photos in the future.

6 Likes

And I’d like to add a request that the moderators NOT merge this post with the other foodie post. I really don’t want to participate in a post of steaks and bacon.

6 Likes

Lol, we aren’t stupid.

7 Likes

No you’re not!!

1 Like

Yummy :yum:. You can be my vegan cook

1 Like

Looks fire

1 Like

Wow!!! If I knew how to cook like this when I was vegan, I would’ve probably said vegan! I actually got ill from not doing it properly

1 Like