Don't know much about this pink cloud our community speaks of...🤔

Which probably makes me look pretty stupid… Therefore I must educate myself on Day 652 because I’ve never done anything in the right order… :upside_down_face::100::100::100:

I am however really GLAD that dark cloud :cloud: of :poop: that reappears every so often has lifted and shifted yet again… I can breathe!!! :raised_hands::blush:

Anybody feel me… :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Day 652 is pretty awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much @SassyRocks:blush: This has been the hardest week that I’ve had in a long while but it’s Friday and I’m still sober and so THANKFUL…:blush:

4 Likes

I never experienced the pink cloud. Like, never ever. I had to ask my therapist at my IOP what the hell everyone was talking about. Trust me, it’s better that I never went through it. I often feel terrible when I read about people being on it, especially when they don’t know what it is. That thing crashes faster than anything.

4 Likes

Sweet that is amazing I know you were feeling it for awhile there I’m glad your rising back up.xx

1 Like

PHEW!!! Glad I’m not the only one! :+1:

1 Like

Hey girl, you’re way past that already. Mine only lasted the first month. I think it was just being ecstatic I was finally really doing this. Great job coming this far and getting through this rough week. And glad to hear the grey skies have started to move onto sunny skies. I’m still trying to find my sun most days but its getting better. All the best :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you ALL so very much for the insight… I could feel the stress gradually escalating just prior to Christmas… It caused me to have to focus on trying to resolve the issue, which I couldn’t because it was not my actions that created the problem… So I had to rather accept it in hopes that it will get better… Then just two day’s before the holiday I had an unforseen event that I had no control over to occur that would have driven me straight to destruction had I not found this place!!! I say this because I used to use in much less stressful times… So I hit my knees and prayed really hard for God himself to send me the help and courage of :100::100::100: because I was exhausted with it all but having full faith that he could and would… I ended up dwelling on it a little more than I should have but it was a tough issue to work through that caused me to get a little behind with top priorities… I kept trying though… This week, even more unforseen issues that I can’t do anything about have arrived by the :poop:ton… Folks I got impatient and my attitude was getting bitter… Even so though my prayer was answered and God didn’t just send 300… I feel like he has sent me the support of 3 million in a handful here at TS… So I wanted to say thank you all not just from me but I want to say thank you from my entire family for helping me through it… My plan is to use this time now that I’m feeling better to try to be proactive so the next time life comes by and knocks the air out of me I may be even more prepared in hopes that I don’t take up a homestead there in the darkness… I’m actually gonna seek out a support group for my issues that I have had since I was a child that I could never talk to anyone about other than here and my husband… I can’t beat this on my own but I now understand that I’m not alone… I knew I had Jesus :purple_heart: but I really needed you guy’s too!!! Thank you for being there for me through the toughest time in my life so far… :blush::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

If you really want to learn more of the proces. Watch the video which has been shared alot lately. Roadmap to recovery. It explains alot.

And damnnnn you amazing :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Just added a mental note :writing_hand: to my watch list for tonight… (Me later LOL :tv::coffee::older_woman::100:) As are every single one of you… :grin:

1 Like