Double digits, hopeful today

Day 10 and slept amazing finally. I am feeling good right now. I am savoring this moment. right now. I am gonna feel it and appreciate. The calm. The peace. I haven’t “felt” for a long long time, as it was usually a bad feeling and pushed it away with alcohol. This is progress for me. I will not drink today. Day 10.

9 Likes

Nice work. I am about 12 hours from a week. I have no idea the last time I didn’t drink for a week.

1 Like

Well done, that feeling is majestic right!

yes!! and I will remember that feeling!!! today, day 12, bad headache and tired. ups and downs!!! but the ups are real, not manufactured by mind altering bulls**t. Great job making a week. I love this app.

Nice job, keep it up. Now I’ll hit 10 days tonight. Last Friday was hard. Hoping this one is easier.

1 Like

thanks. congrats to you as well! I will have 16 days in one hour! Still fighting insomnia, especially on my days off. It’s not fun, however, I am not sick with headache, nausea and self loathing like i certainly would be if I were drinking. ebbs and flows. I will not drink today.

1 Like