Double Digits, I can't believe I Made It

In just over 1 hour, I will have hit my double digit mark! I can’t believe I’ve actually made it this far and I feel so great. I feel so empowered. I finally feel like I have a sense of direction and purpose in my life. I haven’t had this much clarity in a very long time and I can honestly say I am proud of myself. :slight_smile: I know for a fact that I could not have done it without being a part of this forum. It has completely changed my life and I am so grateful for everyone who is and part of this sober journey with me. Thank you guys so much :heart:

22 Likes

Believe it,You have done this. Be proud of yourself,because you did it for yourself. Enjoy and start moving for your next goal.

2 Likes

Double digits was when I started realizing that I’m really doing this. Congratulations you’re kicking ass

2 Likes

Thats awesome!! Im so happy to hear that! Treat yourself to something nice!

3 Likes

Woohoo you go girl!!

1 Like

I just started day 36 now. Just as happy as I was on day 10

3 Likes

Thank you guys!! :heart: @Rex that’s exactly how I feel - I’m totally kicking ass and it feels great!

2 Likes

Way to go!! You should be so proud!!

2 Likes

Get it! Proud of you. Keep up the good work! :grinning:

1 Like

this is amazing :heart::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Day 4 for me and i am so incredibly motivated to get to double digits!
We got this guys!!! Screw alcohol, and screw our old ways of living :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Remember these great feelings of empowerment as the days go on…it helps to remain focused!!! 8)Great job,congrats!!8)

2 Likes