Double digits n thankful

Enjoying another sober happy weekend on day 11, being productive. Last night spent at a friend’s house who doesn’t drink, cooked dinner together for today’s volunteering trip up to Animal Sanctuary with my fellow activist friends. Afterwards, we’ll enjoy sharing food conversations then hang with the animals. So happy at this moment n thankful for the gift of another day, family friends n the strength to face it all sober. N thankful for finding this safe place to share n for all the encouragement .

17 Likes

Congrats on day 11. Have a good time with the animals. What do they have at the sanctuary? Your a good man for volunteering like that. Have a good day. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Super fantastic work friend, keep adding those days :+1::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you, my peaceful place. They’ve rescued goats cows pigs turkeys chickens rabbits n a couple of horses. Actually we just rescued a bunch of chickens last week. About 80, all went to different Sanctuaries.

Thank you🙏 Much appreciated.

Sounds like a lovely day! I love animals. Maybe I can find something like this to work with around here!! A great way to live out your sobriety.

1 Like

Congrats on double digits keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Congrats on your 11 days!! I know how hard it is to string them together. Keep at it!!

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing really well. It helps to stay busy, and it’s always nice to have sober friends to spend time with. Congratulations!

1 Like

Keep it up

1 Like

thats fantastic, jimie! i volunteer with animals, too :grinning: your weekend sounds wonderful. x

1 Like

13 here!!!

1 Like

Thsnk you @crystalclear. Very therapeutic.

Today is my 13 @LovelyLya, Congratulations :tada: on your 15.

1 Like

Thank you @claire-lo, as an Animal Rights Activist, I come here to find peace n recharge. Being here with the innocent ones makes me realize why I fight daily for their freedom n survival.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement. Wish you much success on your journey.

Thank you @LunaWhiteWolf. Positive friends on the right track does help a lot. My Vegan activist family. Focusing on a better world for all beings while keeping our own body clean n healthy :heavy_heart_exclamation: Much love n peace on your journey.

1 Like

Thank you @SassyRocks, your continued encouragement is much appreciated :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you❣ @SobahCobra79, appreciate you reaching out.

1 Like

Oh awesome. Congratulations

1 Like