Double digits. Not much but something

Today is double digits!!! 10 days alcohol free!!! It’s a milestone I’m counting!!! Down 8lbs. Look better in the face. Feel so good. For anyone that needs it…you can do this!!!

36 Likes

Double digits is awesome! Do you have any goals, or a program you are looking into?

Double digits is a very satisfying achievement. I think most people are pleased to reach it. I know I was really happy , suprised and amazed that I could, after years of drinking everyday, actually go that long without it.
It helped to fuel the ongoing journey to know I could. Boosted my confidence in my ability to get sober.
Use the energy from this in a positive way goin forward.

2 Likes

Well done on your 10 days and it IS a big deal. It took me forever to have a solid 10 days!! Keep going!!! :heart:

Good job!!!

ten days is incredibly bad ass. keep at it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

day 10 is massive! congrats! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Ten days is a massive achievement! There are 10’s of thousands of people who wish they had your ten days. Im here to tell you that you rock!

3 Likes

Awesome! And down 8 lbs!! A double win!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good for you Kelly! :partying_face:

That is a great thing, congrats! It’s not easy to do so well done.

That’s awesome :clap:t3: good work!! Keeping staying strong :muscle:t3:

Well done Kelly! I’m probably one of the few that gained weight when I got sober.

@Lisa07 how is your eting habits? I was never a big eater. Most od my calories were from drinking. Ive always done intermitten fasting. Only 8 hrs of food. Usually eat between 10 and 6 then stop

1 Like

10 days is brilliant. Those early days are some of the hardest battles you will have, you should be proud :+1:

1 Like

I never had an appetite when I was drinking so it was easy to maintain weight. Unfortunately, all my calories came from alcohol. I’m eating healthy now which is a big change from my first 3 months of sobriety so eventually I’ll lose that extra weight.

1 Like

4 Likes

@Bears515054 great job!!! Don’t you feel amazing!!!

1 Like

That’s amazing I cant wait until I hit double digits good for you

3 Likes

Feeling physically better…over sensitive and tired, but each day is an improvement.

1 Like