Down time photos

So after a couple very stressful days I was hoping everyone would want to shair som

e photos with me with all of us? Your favorite place thing or person that helps to distress unwind and keeps you from your habits what ever they maybe. Post away cant wait to see them all…

10 Likes

For me it’s the sun. I can watch the sunrise or sunset and it always brings as sense of calm for me.

11 Likes

The view from my house out to the lake brings me so much peace and serenity and gratitude. :two_hearts:

16 Likes

I love my climbing gym - climbing forces me to be super present.

12 Likes

Anywhere in nature but ESPECIALLY sunrises or sunsets, near water is where my peace is.

12 Likes

The Mountains: it’s where I go lose myself and find my primal being.

20140725_150140-EFFECTS

Disneyland: where my inner child comes out. Reminds me to slow down and not to take life too seriously.

20141218_072244-EFFECTS

10 Likes

When I walk with the wind in my hair, the sun at my face, leaves wispering to me. Then I’m feeling alive!

12 Likes

Lunch view today

11 Likes

Beautiful photos and places.

7 Likes

Sunset at Hearst Castle. The recently renovated Neptune Pool os in the for ground.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful sunsets guys, I love it!!

Here is a typical Seattle sunset in the fall/winter/spring.

7 Likes

I love mountains and the coast. Was here today…

8 Likes

I used to live on Haida Gwaii and these were always washed up on the beach!

1 Like

My downtime today consisted of livingroom carpet snuggles with these two cuties

8 Likes

Sun rise over the valley this morning!

9 Likes

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Here’s where I find peace: my garage dojo.

8 Likes

Here’s a picture of a real swan in a fake back yard, swimming in a real pool, while staring at a fake swan.

#MySoberLife

9 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your day is going well.

8 Likes

Love walking past the cathedral a couple of times a week, I have gone inside too on many occasions

5 Likes