Draft Day!

No picks for my Bears, no sure thing 1st rounders from MSU… might be watching to cheer on how far all the overrated buckeyes and wolverines fall.

Bosa will be a top 3 pick

Winovich might crack the first round too

1 Like

Winovich will be a steal wherever he goes!
Go Blue!

1 Like

Haha ouch… where’s the love for the fellow Michigan man lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He seems like a solid work ethic dude… and that hair.

Yes he has that Clay Matthews flow going. He’s all heart. It’s funny Gary was the supposed talent and did receive the more attention but Winovich made it count and that’s all you can do. Whatever you get from him it will always be his all. Idk if I can say that about Bosa or Gary!

Any of you has a fantasy league?

Kyler Murray. Shocker.

How long til Rosen is traded?

1 Like

Doing a fantasy game of the draft raiders blew that up for me. But I did have the Duke kid going to the Giants

You gotta wait till OTA’s now. That is the only way they can possibly get anything higher than a 2nd rounder. I think the stock plummeted when Murray was picked. This draft is crazy rn. Daniel Jones!!! Seriously as a cowboy fan I’m stoked

Who dressed this guy? Washtenaw Community College fashion program

Glad to see Michigan get depleted. Go Green!

2 Likes

Ray Charles :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha MC HAMMER

Lbs for Lbs best player.

1 Like

Ridiculous… :man_facepalming:t3:

Seriously 62nd draft pick for Rosen and the giants take Jones at 6 :joy::joy::joy:

Don’t hate the fashion in Ann Arbor. We got that retro style on lock

My cowboys draft is sooo freaking boring. At least my Wolverines are getting drafted.
I’ll take Long over Layne all day @Bears515054
GO BLUE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s definitely better than the no shirt and overalls fashion trend in East Lansing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Does this mean what I think it means!!! A fellow Wolverine?

Indeed! I hate the smell of cow manure haha!