Dude, you're 9

My son Anakin is 9 going on 39. I have always encouraged him to read, expand his vocabulary, be more descriptive…so now he is the cutest little thing, with a big vocabulary, and every day something hilarious comes out of his mouth. I recently started posting our interesting conversations on FB, but I figured why stop there? I should spread the love on to all of you :grin:…so, here ya go :wink:

10 Likes

19 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

He is a precocious little guy!

7 Likes

He definitely is!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your son’s name is Anakin? :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a sweetie. He must be an absolute treasure.

4 Likes

Yes Anakin…I’m a complete science fiction nerd :joy:.
He definitely keeps me mentally on my toes, and gives the absolute best hugs :grin:.

7 Likes

This morning’s conversation…

10 Likes

Lil’ Anakin is an absolute delight :hugs: Thank you for sharing, and please, continue))

3 Likes

I will do my best!! He gives me plenty to write about :grin:

3 Likes

And Another 🤦😂

11 Likes

I live in Az. now but used to work in downtown brooklyn near the courts… what Restaurant did you go to… i miss it sometimes but I always miss the food…tell the kid to keep rocking that personality…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this cute and interesting conversations :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The force is strong in young Anakin, but let’s just hope he doesn’t become Darth Vader.

3 Likes

Somebody, quickly, get that child some more sugar!!

3 Likes

This is so awesome…i will be looking forward to more!!

1 Like

We always go to Bonnie’s Grill in Park Slope on 5th Ave. Have been going for many years and they never disappoint!! I will tell him :slight_smile:

1 Like