Eat Some Ice Cream Today!

600 Days sober today! A Good Friday indeed. Sarah (@Blondie1x) and Mario (@ThajokerNL) thank you both for being my sober twins. Everyday we get into out recovery, we prove you CAN do this! If you are sober today, eat some ice cream. If you are struggling, eat some ice cream. Realize anything is possible and change up your plan. It doesn’t matter HOW you get there… just THAT you get there!! LET’S GO!!!

27 Likes

Happy 600 days to you Jim!! And to you @ThajokerNL mario!! I have just had fresh strawberries and ICECREAM!!! :hugs::hugs::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I’m so happy I found this place and to be on this journey with everyone here. One day at a time, we can do this, together! :pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy 600 days!!!

3 Likes

I’m gonna go buy some ice cream tonight, have a bowl and post a pic of me enjoying it cuz I will NEVER skip an opportunity to eat ice cream! ESPECIALLY to celebrate sober celebrations =)

Great job you three!!

3 Likes

600 days! i’ll eat ice cream to that! :heart:

8 Likes

It’s 40 degrees outside but I’m gonna go eat some ice cream. What a great idea.
I’ve been beyond depressed today. This place really cheers me up thanks.

3 Likes

Congratulations on 600 days to our TS triplets @SobahCobra79, @ThajokerNL and @Blondie1x!!

Edit…I didn’t have any ice cream but I did have a chocolate/shamrock shake in your honor.

congrats fireworks

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 600 days.
I don’t have any ice cream. But I got cake :birthday:
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

600 DAYS???!!! WOW THAT IS AWESOME!!! :clap::heart_eyes::ok_hand:Not only do I like ice cream, I like MAGIC SHELL on top :yum::imp: Evil nom nom!

2 Likes

I’m spending my 141.5 days sober by midnight ice cream… and I may or may have not ate a whole box of girl scout cookies :flushed:… happy Friday night and congratulations on you 600 days!!! You inspire me

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!
You’ve earned every day, and today is yours to celebrate, and ours to join with you.

I shall definitely eat some ice cream in your honour.
:ice_cream:
:+1:

3 Likes