Embrace the pain

First if I want to commend your tremendously bold decision to quit an addiction. Second I want to say that with most people alcohol was a means to numb the pain which also numbs you to the joys of life. I encourage you to embrace whatever cause you hurt with a sober mind! You will see that you are far stronger without the alcohol, then when you had it! Keep building a better life for yourself! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

16 Likes

Right on bro been doing it for over 33 years now good message

3 Likes

I was JUST thinking about this!!! Last night I was having a dance party with my 2 year old and I was so beyond happy that I wasnt NUMB. My heart was flying high! I resent myself for being numb for almost a year of her life, it breaks my heart because she deserves me to feel all the love in the world for her. I am so glad I can feel the joys of life again.

7 Likes

When the pain of change became less than the pain of staying the same, then I begin to embrace sobriety.

2 Likes

Great postπŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

I am some glad to hear that I am thankful that my children can enjoy me this way! If I could take it back I would do it even sooner, but alas always forward! What matters is they have me this way now😎

1 Like

Heavy quote brother and so true. #TTP

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback stay sober my friend :smiley: