Every day at 12pm and 5pm check in

12pm and 5pm im going to check in here. Lets see if i can get good sobriety this time. That would be nice for a constant pot smoker and beer drinker relasper like me.

10 Likes

Good here

Having woosabie beans lol

2 Likes

I love wasabi! Great way for me to clear my sinuses haha

2 Likes

Yupp :upside_down_face:

These things are great. I bet its killing bad bactaria in my belly but thats just a guess

Oh noo they are soo yummy

2 Likes

TBH I had cartons of them around my apartment in early sobriety and the intense spice of eating a handful was a nice distraction from my cravings and general misery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyy guys

I made it in 14min after 12

Playing football :slight_smile:
Pass to be honest

3.5 hours and i got myself a full day
hurrayyyy i love it

Take care

3 Likes

One day at a time. Before you know it, those 24 hours add up.

3 Likes

Man… ive been seraching for sobriety for so long

Off and on in meeting. The only thing that can take away sobriety is myself

We just need to be strong and aware

Yeaterday i was passed a bowl of weed

I held on to that bowl for like 5min then u just passed on it

I knew i didnt want it. Almost scary at the same time because i had to tern my friends down on it for myself

Less then a day and im already learning good boundries

2 Likes

Maybe tell your friends that your doing smoking weed, maybe they’ve introduced drug testing at your work out something like that if applicable. One day your will might not be quite as strong :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Much strength on day One, im also on it. I once didnt smoke for 46 days, the situation I relapsed was I was around using friends. No matter how strong the relationship to my using friends, I only visit them if theyre sober now. No drugs/alcohol around, ever, thats a big Thing to me and my friends know that. Anyone who would still bring stuff or even try making me take/smoke/drink is not a friend and I have broke all contact to these people. Id be careful around other addicts if you want to get clean. Show me your friends and Ill show you your future.

2 Likes

@anon13078412
@Dreams

Yes yes
I deffenetly know that peer pressure is a huge issue in sobriety.

I hope i can figure this out in a way that suits me. I think i have a idea which is more sober activities such as playing sports, working out and going out to get food.

2 Likes

Safe and sound and sober

Happy to be alive with tha Massachusetts sunshine. Dont needa thing. I love today

2 Likes

Another 12 oclock check in

A bit manic at the moment but ill be ok

More soon

2 Likes