Every Day Gratitude

I’m grateful for another headache free morning.
Grateful for being able to make time in the morning for devotionals.
Grateful to be able to spend time with God in the am.
Grateful to still be working on my sobriety.
Grateful I haven’t already relapsed.
Grateful for the support from all u people.
Grateful for my health.
Grateful for my wife.
Grateful for a roof over my head.
Grateful for all the things I can accomplish when sober.
Grateful for the money I’m saving.
:pray::heart:

16 Likes

My first reply. Sounds like we both have an attitude of gratitude. Have a great day.

2 Likes

I’m grateful my dog and cat are snuggled on my lap and chest. Makes it harder to write my daily gratitude list but so cool to be loved unconditionally.
Grateful for another sober morning.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful that I’m beginning to realize I don’t have to depend on alcohol to get me through the day.
Grateful I don’t need alcohol to “feel better”
Grateful for all I can accomplish sober.
Grateful for my health.
Wife
Kids
Grateful for a place to write and share my daily gratitude list. I have so much to be grateful for without booze.

2 Likes

Grateful for another gratitude list that I can post on. I’m grateful for my gratitude list.
Grateful for the weight I’ve lost 19lbs. and the days sober I got. 34. New found patience and flexibility. The amount of stuff I can get done in a day when I’m sober. The little things. Like the flowers when I walk. A cool looking tree. Birds. My dogs on leash trying to catch a squirrel. And of course another day sober.

2 Likes

Im grateful for having quiet time in the morning before my kids get up
Im grateful for my devotions
Im grateful for coffee
Im grateful im almost 60 days clean
Im grateful for food in the kitchen
Im grateful for money in the bank (something that never would of happened in active addiction)

3 Likes

I’m grateful to be alive, to be blessed with the ability to possibly learn this sober life and that I still have my family in my life… And if course ALL of you here at TS… :point_up::blush:

1 Like

I’m grateful for 41 days sobriety.
I’m grateful I somehow squeezed in going to the gym to workout yesterday afternoon.
I’m grateful to @Sams23
@SoberVigilant to post on this gratitude list.
My coffee.
I’m grateful I want to be sober more than I want a drink.
Grateful for my Courage To Change daily devotionals. To be up early having my quiet time with God. Sober Time app. All you helpful supporting people. Again grateful for all the support I get here.

1 Like

I’m grateful to be blessed with another morning of sobriety.
Grateful for God.
Coffee. Ability to walk my dogs every morning. Desire to go to the gym. Then endorphins of exercise to give me my high. The desire to do something else besides drink. My cats. My children. My wife.

1 Like

I’m grateful for another morning sober.
To go out to lunch today.
To go out to dinner tonight.
To not have to cook and clean and do dishes today.
Grateful to be able to work this gratitude list into my daily devotionals.
Grateful for the time spent with God this morning.
Grateful my hips don’t hurt this morning.
Grateful for my Pilates class and instructor.
Grateful I have the whole day in front of me.
Grateful to be retired.
Grateful for y’all.

I am grateful that while visiting my mom at a senior living facility I was able to sit for an hour and a half and resist the extra large bag of Cheetos one of the ladies brought to share. I stared at it a lot but I never reach for it.

1 Like