5 Likes

Jan 5th
8:00 P.M.
:smile:

9 Likes

December 28th, 2017

69 days opiate free!

9 Likes

I haven’t picked up anything since September 18, 2017.

8 Likes

61 days opiate free here! Great job keep it up! :smile:

10 Likes

21.2.18. Alcohol

5 Likes

May 15th 2017

5 Likes

Mine is March 22 2017. Almost a yr!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! We should definitely be proud!

2 Likes

Yes definitely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t tell you how much this helped me just now. I have been sort of stressing about letting family members and friends down lately. I have been worried about making sure I stay in contact and what they might think or do if I forget to call or miss church because I’m ill. It sends me into a spiral of anxiety sometimes which makes me worry more because I know where that leads! Shit, am I an addict or what? Lol Anyway I really needed this reminder that I’m doing this for me not them and that time is my greatest asset although it feels like my worst enemy. You’re words hit such a chord with me tonight. So THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

oh yeah…
12/14/17

5 Likes

:grinning: I’m glad it helped. I’ve gone through all types of hell over the last few years and if I can help someone avoid that I will do my best to help them out. I will say I have gone to some Al-Anon meetings and they really helped me too. Right now recovery is all I got so I’m diving head first into it, and I pick up a lot of great stuff along the way, so I will pass it along.

It’s a we program and if it’s my responsibility to be of service to others.

5 Likes

November 7, 2017

4 Likes

November 14, 2017

4 Likes

Hey, we are almost clean date twins too! Awesome!

March 15th 2018

3 Likes

3/26/18 Thank You

3 Likes

Hey my friend !

Back on track asap ,then I figure out exactly why after and draw my line in the sand… rite on!!! One love!!

1 Like