Facing the 😈

My dad passed away March 2nd which i had to come back to my hometown where I have struggled to overcome addiction. And with this virus there’s no traveling atm… im scared that i may struggle and fall but im doing everything i can to stay busy be with family as of right now I am 3 months and 3 days sober longest I’ve been since 2017…

9 Likes

Well done on 3 months. I’m sorry for your loss. This app will help you maintain daily focus to get through this weird time sober. Just take it day by day. God nless

Congrats on 3 months. Stay strong. your doing good keeping yourself busy! You can get through this!

My condolences on your Dad. :heart:

And well done on your continuing sobriety. You should be proud of yourself. Keep moving forward.

Congrats on over 3 months of sobriety.
I’m sorry for your loss. Stay strong through these tough times and allow yourself to feel all those feelings. We’re so used to drowning them and never actually feeling them. It’s painful and remember, it’s ok to cry or yell and scream. Do whatever it takes to get it out, just don’t pick up a drink. Sending you hugs. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

This is a HUGE accomplishment! Keep doing what you’re doing! Staying sober through these difficult times is hard for sure, but once you’ve experienced staying sober through life’s difficulty’s and realize that it can be done, it gives you the strength to keep going. I wish you peace and serenity through this painful time. :blue_heart:

1 Like