Failed day 1

So yesterday was supposed to be day one I’m a heavy drinker 3 boxes of wine a week. Got rid of all thy doing good stays yay being productive then around 6 pm I was cleaning cabinets and saw a half bottle of wine about a glass and a half left. I drank it!
Not as bad as I use to be but dammit why can’t I do this? At least now it’s all gone so here’s to another day 1

6 Likes

Keep coming back it is a struggle most of us don’t get it on the first try, it may take numerous tries just keep trying

1 Like

Way to get back up on the horse! Or wagon, whatever. :blush: Seems like you’ve figured out that having wine in the house is not conducive to your sobriety and you’re taking the appropriate actions to adjust and that’s perfect. It sometimes takes a couple of tries to get the hang of it and figure out what works best for you. The important thing is to keep at it!

2 Likes

Here’s to day 1! We never need to do this day again or try to do this by ourselves. Stick with it and you will be amazed, happy & free.
Might consider getting in with a local ladies AA group too. It all helps. So glad you’re here & see ya around!

3 Likes