Failed tremendously

I have a tremendous load of pressure riding me that I can’t shake. Im scared that I’m going back to getting high everuday and failing my kids again. I don’t know if I’m going to make it.

Just a set back they happen don’t bet yourself up about it

2 Likes

Hey deep breath. Breathe. It will be okay!
Go for a walk. A run. A drive. Go watch tv. Or go out to a movie. Anything to get your mind off it!
Imagine all of the stress with your kids and with your job and everything in your life that’s worrying you. Now imagine being hungover or coming down from a high on top of it. I know it feels bad right now but it will pass. You can do this!!!

1 Like

Try a app called primed mind, it’s awesome

You still have fight in you. Otherwise you wouldn’t have posted. Keep fighting.

2 Likes

Use that pressure to your advantage. Allow it to push you in a direction you haven’t faced for a while. I find the more stressed I am, the more angry I am, the more I can use those negative feelings to push myself to do something positive. To change whats stressing me out. To change whats making me angry. Otherwise, im stuck in a boring rut not motivated to change anything because im numbing myself to relieve the stress or anger.

1 Like

Can you reach for help in your environment? Getting a rehab coach, going to a AA, see a doctor for extra help? Reed a book about stopping your habbit? It gives encourachement. I don’t know if you use to drink? But Allen Carr has a great book about stop drinking.
Keep busy!

1 Like

You fought for your selfish desires and woke up … fight for your kids now

1 Like

You have already taken the hardest step of all with stopping your addiction. You cant allow it to take back control now. You will get through this an feel pride in yourself for not relenting. Just take it 5 minutes at a time if need be.

Use that fear of failure to drive you forward. Let it cement your determination not to use. You’re facing it. You’ve named it. Now, defeat it. Crush it like the serpent it is in your life. Destroy that threat to your kid’s lives that it is.

Be a warrior.

1 Like