Fall cabal give it a watch

Anyone gave this a watch? If not you should 10 mini episodes

1 Like

Tell me more you have my attention :pray:

It’s on YouTube type in fall cabal all about the wealthy corruption and child trafficking how the media made trump look bad when really he doing better please watch them if this thing interests you

1 Like

Hey @Cloyboy89 I see you around the forum alot ,your really working hard to keep what u got our doc was the same I believe,just wanted to say good on ya fella it’s no easy task but we just have to stick to the descion we made when we were in hell on our kness asking and praying for a way out . total respect my fellow addict .xx

You too pal am nearing the 6 month mark in a couple days more a mental game since the withdrawal but yeah u too how long u been off the opiates

1 Like

Did just shy of 6 months went bk out as I had massive resentments in the room regarding a sponsor declining me BC I was in a taper program but I’m still lowering on a taper but I have someone that has taken me in so I’ve now got 65 days again I know I’m done after 20 years of it I’m done I knew that when I relapsed and went back out there was no enjoyment and a fuk load of pain.cobgraulations on 6 mths don’t get mind fuj,dvwith the numbers it’s just another day I see alit of ppl mind fucking thereselves around the dates it’s just another day clean .but remember to treat yaself to something really nice thou.xx

Ano wat u saying especially the dates that there’s something am working on but like u say day at a time.the key thing a keep reading on here is regret and shame after a relapse and that’s wat scares me hope you stick at it x

1 Like