Falling back

I haven’t used, yet. My Vivitrol shot has wore off as of today. I haven’t gone to a meeting in 2 days and I skipped out I church yesterday. I don’t really think about using, but yet I do when I purposely go there. I want sobriety so bad. More then anything. Thank God for IOP today and yes I will be going to a meeting tonight. I’m also finding that I might have a greater chance of success at finding a sponsor in AA than NA around my area. I’m an addict, I just find that i hate that AA separates the two as if they are not one in the same. They both cause addiction hell caos and havoc in lives.

4 Likes

No matter what. Believe in yourself. Take it a second and minute at a time. For me something that has helped before. Before I made the choice to lie to myself and say I can control it then relapsing. Was I would remember all the bad feelings. The sadness and shame. That helped keep me focused. Because I would compare it to all the good I felt from being sober.

Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

@Linzy_Hovis I pray for the awesome strength you have to be strengthened even more! Keep standing firm in your beautiful sobriety. You got this.