Favorite shows on Netflix?

I just finished season two of “Riverdale” (don’t make fun, people). I need something new to watch once my wee ones are asleep. What say you?

6 Likes

I’m more into shows that are no longer on TV, usually things pre-2000.

Presently, I’ve made it my mission to watch every episode of Frasier. Started about a year ago, and I’m almost at season 7 (I think there is 13 seasons total). Great show once the characters develop, you really start to care about them and “know” them.

1 Like

My wife liked Pretty Little Liars

2 Likes

Watched both and loved them☺️.

Me too! I watched all 8,435 seasons of ‘A.’

2 Likes

Haven’t seen that one!

We are watching Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu. It’s really good.

7 Likes

I liked ‘shameless’ and got addicted to it very quickly as the father, one of the main characters is an alcoholic. It is a comedy but a dark one.
Recently watched 7 seconds, really liked it but no comical element there!
If ‘line of duty’ is still on Netflix, I would highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Preacher is the best thing on right now imo…if ur deeply religious it might offend ya but if not… an alcoholic assassin redneck preacher and his crazy girlfriend, a crack smoking Irish vampire, fallen Angel’s running around murdering people, assassins working for the catholic church, and a wimpy Hitler escaped from hell…what’s not to love??? Lol if u like horror and u have hulu theres a new stephen king/JJ Abrams colabo coming out in a week or so called Castle Rock…not based on any one particular book but the town of castle rock is the setting for a lot of his books and it’s kind of a mashup of them…the trailer talks about shawshank prison and I saw a pissed off saint bernard that could only be cujo…:grin:

3 Likes

Also if u got amazon prime “The man in the high castle” needs to be at the top of ur queue…I hated the book when I read it but man that series is awesome! The setting is America in the 50s post world war II had the nazis won…everything west of the Rockies belongs to the Japanese, the midwest is a “neutral zone” that’s kinda like the wild west and where the American resistance fighters are hiding out (they’re basically considered terrorists) and everything else belongs to nazi Germany…

4 Likes

I just finished Weeds, which I really liked but could be a trigger. It’s weird watching shows now that I’m sober and seeing how much alcohol is consumed in each episode… Like Vampire Diaries, I watched that for the first time and was just shocked how much they drank especially since it’s geared towards young adults/teens.

1 Like

Also I LOVE Jane the Virgin, it’s such a sweet and gushy feel good show, I love it

2 Likes

Oh yes Gossip girl for sure is another one where they drink constantly! I still loved that show though lol

1 Like

Both of those sound like shows I would love. Thank you!

Someone else just told me I should watch that. Thank you!

1 Like

Nate will always have a special place in my heart😘.

1 Like

@MoCatt, @anon37742172 either of them work for me lol

1 Like

I love supernatural. Otherwise, I usually watch anything I don’t care about falling asleep to lol. Once I sit down long, I’m out cold! It usually takes me at least 4 to 5 tries to watch a movie all the way thru.

3 Likes

Stranger Things! Yes! Cant wait for season 3!

@anon37742172 season 2 was awesome. Such a crazy turn of events with characters changing their ideals and doing crazy things. Annoyed that the show is going to be off until like April.

1 Like

Lost in Space is really good. Also The Killing was pretty good

1 Like