I love Riverdale!!!

1 Like

One of my favourites!!!

The Punisher.

Hollywood Weapons.

The IT Crowd.

Really? Noooooo😭!

What!?! Now I am sad lol

Riverdale is great!! It’s run itself completely off the rails after a solid twin peaks style beginning but it’s still fun.

1 Like

Treme. It’s not actually on Netflix, but it’s an awesome show

2 Likes

Extras is good if you’re into painfully uncomfortable British comedy.

I really like The 100, but the first episode is absolutely awful. Glad I powered through it, though.
I also enjoyed Reign. Adelaide Kane is so freaking gorgeous.

2 Likes

Oh man, yeah extras is good…I dont think I’ve ever seen anything Ricky Gervais or Stephen merchant were in that wasnt awesome. Agreed on the Adelaide Kane thing too, even her name is hot lol

1 Like

I love the bizarre versions all of the celebrities portray of themselves on Extras. Kate Winslet might have been my favorite.
Stephen Merchant is so great, but his face creeps me the fuck out.

1 Like

Sharp Objects, on HBO! Got me hooked! It’s like what season 2 of True Detective could have been if it didn’t suck. Haha

2 Likes

Yeah? I’ll check it out!

@MoCatt if u got HBO there are some good ones there too silicone valley, westworld, and especially Barry…bill hader as an assassin that wants to quit so he can act in stage plays. It’s the perfect mix of comedy and action. Of course everyone likes game of thrones but I just cant with that one…I agree with Butters on south park “that show ain’t nothin but weiners weiners weiners, big ol floppy weiners!”

1 Like

Haha, yeah that’s what’s so awesome about him…that bug eyed Chester the molester grin :joy:

I enjoyed mad men and now watching orange is the new black

2 Likes

Oh my god, thank you for how much that made me laugh. What a perfect description.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot sharp objects! That book was good too…I said I’d never read Gillian Flynn again after gone girl, that book was garbage as far as I was concerned, felt like a lot of hours of my life I couldnt get back lol

You know, even after we talked about that b4 I just realized how much @Yoda-Stevie reminds me of a slightly younger Gibbs!

Thank you! It was totally garbage!!!

Mad men, yes! That’s one of the best shows ever, jon hamm is one hell of an actor and a classy dude to boot. AMC knows how to make the good stuff too…mad men, breaking bad, and the walking dead b4 it turned into such a soap opera

2 Likes