Favorite shows on Netflix?

LOVE is actually how I found out about sober clock apps and wound up on here!

1 Like

Me too! lol, I was laying in bed detoxing off the pills watching it when she left the aa meeting, reset it, and started crying and I thought “theres an app for that” lol, I dont know why I hadnt thought of it before

I think I was about 1.5 months sober, feeling very alone in it and then I watched that same scene and loved the idea. I’m really glad they showed that. If it helped the two of us, it must have helped a lot of others.

2 Likes

Me too!!!:smile:

Right now I am loving Peaky Blinders on netflix

3 Likes

I love call the midwife too! The last few episodes brought a tear to my eye :cry:

I’ve been catching up on Westworld. Trigger warning: Maybe not the most uplifting thing for early recovery! Oof.

May go back to Parks and Rec or something as a palate cleanser. :heart:

1 Like

Been meaning to thank you for suggesting ‘Travelers.’ Loving it!

1 Like

I’m loving I am a Killer, but maybe not for everyone?

2 Likes

So, I know this is on Hulu and not Netflix, but does anyone watch A Handmaid’s Tale? Its awesome

2 Likes

Best show on netflix, is an Australian show called WENTWORTH. you guys and gals should check it out.

I watch lock up too. Good reminder of how much worse my life could be…

1 Like

Seen Breaking Bad 3 times lol. The Office twice. Both are a must watch. Friends, Dexter, and Weeds are all good. Just started SOA. Shameless is next on my list

I’m half way through The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix and it’s awesome. Really scary, clever and gripping. There’s also a good recovery/NA thread in the storyline. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

I’m actually friends with Sheriff Keller from Riverdale- my best friend was common law with him for many years and they have two kiddos together. Love that show!!

2 Likes

Atypical, Orange is the New Black, Riverdale, This is Us, Ozark, Stranger Things, Shameless

3 Likes

No. Freakin’. Way.

That’s awesome!

1 Like

New series on Netflix: Fight World

Loved it.

I love “Power” and “Ozark” those are Pretty Good shows …oh and" better call Saul " of course “Shameless” and if you haven’t seen “Homeland” or “Scandal” they will hook you.

If you don’t have the app Shoebox yet download it. Search it on Google. It’s awesome and has everythinh

I know right! I honestly only watch Shoebox. It’s all you need!