Favorite soberity blog/social media?

Whats your favorite soberity blog or instagram or the like? I need some inspiration!

I really enjoy listening to podcasts. My favorite one is on Sound Cloud called Since Right Now. They are pretty funny guys.

My current favorite one is where they interview Amy Dresner - author of My Fair Junkie. She’s hilarious.

Here’s that episode of Amy

Awesome! I will have to check it out.

I love listening to the podcasts also. Haven’t heard of that one but I totally just added a ton of them to my Playlist. Thanks for the recommendation!
I really like listening to Recover Girl, The Shair Podcast, and The Sober Guy Radio. I have a ton more of Recovery podcasts if you need more ever also. Lol. Don’t really have any blogs or ig. Sorry. :smiley:

1 Like

I follow Erica Capelli on instagram. She was one of the first openly sober/recovering alcoholics I saw on there.Changed her life completely and is now extremely in shape and inspiring.

Also "The Sober Life " on instagram.

2 Likes

Just checked out the Amy Dresner interview on Since Right Now and loved it! Listened to it the whole time I jogged. Really kept my attention and so funny! Just ordered her book too. Highly recommend listening to this. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hip sobriety for a blog, and they have a podcast called home.