Favorite virgin drink?

Looking for some ideas. I’m missing the social aspect of drinking. I’m looking for some ideas for drinks to enjoy that are more creative than sparking water and cider. Im also watching my weight so not heavy calorie laden. And my kids want me to stop drinking diet soda. Ideas?

I love ice tea green :slight_smile:

Arnold Palmer is my go to. Also like cranberry and seltzer.

1 Like

Yes! I always have an Arnold Palmer with my chicken wings b/c I used to drink twisted tea. Flavor profile is similar but the lack of guilt in the end is much better. Haha! Cranberry and seltzer is amazing!
If I’m at a social “party”, I always grab a sugar free redbull. Or a cranberry and seltzer :wink:

1 Like

All the drinks…

You can click on that to see a prior thread with a ton of ideas.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of soda water and sparkling water. So I might not help here. But I put lime, lemon or mint leaves in different flavors of soda water. I have felt the same about the social aspect. Sometimes for me its been the glass I use. I’ll put my water and lemon in a wine glass and thats helped me fight cravings.

I like to do a Bloody Mary/Caesar. Usually i make them with vegetable cocktail to make it appear healthier. I’ll add a bit of water to give it more of a thinner consistency like it would have had with vodka.

2 Likes

Oh man, a good bottle of water is totally refreshing!

1 Like

Literally anything that doesn’t have alcohol.

2 Likes

Its called virgin mary :wink: one of my favorites too

1 Like

Pepsi max is my all time favourite drink, that and tea :heart_eyes:

Bubly has really helped so far. It’s really cheap at Costco too.

https://www.bubly.com/#/

1 Like

Chrystal Light (liquid) and club soda.

I would call it a virgin Caesar because I think Mary’s are gross (I don’t do tomato juice). But also since I don’t do Clamato juice (vegan) I can’t quite call it a Caesar I guess. So it will be Mary/Caesar. LOL

Ok got it :joy:

Coffee. I don’t want to give strangers the illusion that I drink… or myself.

3 Likes

I know the OP is just asking for ideas.

I was trying to find a way of saying something like if you’re thinking of it as “virgin” then that’s still thinking of it as drinking.
I know pubs and the like don’t really cater for the no-drinkers but then that’s not their job. Be happy with the club soda or fizzy and the fact that your sober. I know what the landlord at my pub would say if I asked for a tomato juice with a twist of parsley basil and a lime dash.:joy::joy:

Edit Sorry Tracey that wasn’t supposed to be a reply to yours)

1 Like

You mean Bluble? Lol!

Club soda and a lot of lime. More stimulating than just water and easy enough for the bartender who is not making much money off of it (i used to bartend, can confirm).

One of the hardest parts of giving up alcohol for me is that I LOVE craft beer. This stuff is awesome, and alcohol-free.

1 Like