Feeling all the feels✨

So weird moment today. I felt embarrassed to say I wasn’t drinking anymore after a run with a friend and my sister. Not that any detail needed to be discussed but why did I feel that? I had always found humor in the amount of wine I was drinking (a glass a night and multiple beers on fridays) and maybe that Is where I found my personality? I was the funny drunk. Will I be able to sustain friends if I’m not drinking or will people feel weird inviting me places if I’m sober? I know I will find strength in my journey but it was a odd moment today. But I felt really good today.

I also realized I love walking my dog in the morning with no headache. I would be snappy in the morning (5 am comes very early after restless nights) and I hated it. But this morning I was laughing and playing with him. I know there will be some days where I don’t want to wake up so early but today was fun. I owe my whole presence to him. I’m grateful for that little guy💙

8 Likes

Thank you!!! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I’m happy you felt good, friend. Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Feeling good is so awesome and so very much better than that hell we used to put ourselves thru!! You are doing this!!!

1 Like

thanks! It is definitely better :purple_heart:

Thank you so much! So kind💜

1 Like