Feeling alone today

Just feeling really down and alone today its hitting me hard at the moment just wondering if everyone had a good day!

8 Likes

No coming back up on week 3 I relapsed new years

2 Likes

Hello! You’re definitely not alone❤

1 Like

Bro - You are not alone - You are loved and thought of everyday - Keep your head up.-

1 Like

Hey Jordan! You are super not alone! Congrats on the re take!!

1 Like

Good I guess just trying to get through everything not a big fan of the cold lol

1 Like

Thank you glad for the support hope your night is ok

Thank you momma hope your having a good night!

You too! And the cold, snow, and lack of sun is driving me looney. I am craving some serious sunshine! Today will pass, tomorrow you can pick a different feeling, lord knows we carry around enough of them!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words lol least you guys are smart enough to lock down

1 Like

Lol yea i need a vacation

When all else fails you can make a pillow fort… just sayin, its cool.

3 Likes

Lol that sounds dope actually

Hey man, you’re not alone. You got all of us with ya!

2 Likes

Hi @Trashpandaa sorry you’re feeling down, we’re here for you…always! Hope you feel better soon. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Good on you for putting it out there… thats the worst feeling. I celebrated 2yrs yesterday and then reality check… an uncle passed away. Hightlight was being able to visit him and pay respects without losing my shit and getting wasted over it. Was in and out… no hanging around with family who are all addicts too.
But now home alone and using the time to top up in my recovery… stay strong brother and we all here if needed

4 Likes