Feeling alone. Tough

Without the meetings and being able to physically connect with people im really struggling…thanks for everyones help

5 Likes

Maaaaaaaavvv! I am happy to see you my Canadian buddy. I miss you too.

How’s the weather where you’re at? Snow all melted yet?

2 Likes

I feel ya, it’s been tough to live in the moment when the future is so uncertain. Take a deep breath and remember that we only need to win this battle one day at a time. These are trying times but i sure as hell wouldn’t want to face them fucked up. Stay strong, you got this.

3 Likes

Sorry to reply and dash but I have to get to bed - I have an early day tomorrow. But I will check in then!

Hey man😊 yes it has lol. Just rainy the last few days…kinda dull. Have a good night. Thanks

1 Like

There’s a 24/7 online aa zoom meeting marathon just download zoom make an account click the link… I made a thread I’ll tag you in it

1 Like

Thanks. Im not a techy guy so that would help.

It’s really easy mate. Go to App Store download zoom for business, open app, make an account and log in. Then click the link provided I’ll comment below with it. Have any problems I’m happy to help.

1 Like
1 Like

Unless you’re on a desktop laptop etc then just go to zoom website. I’m not a tech superstar and it was a piece of cake with a little persistence

Downloaded it…is there a meeting id??

1 Like

I believe the meeting ID is the nine numbers in the Zoom web address Duncan gave above:

If you enter those it should take you right there. Enjoy the meeting brother :innocent:

I feel this thread so much! I live with 23 other women and I STILL feel alone without my outside meetings. I sit in my room and pray that this virus will just leave earth already. I haven’t been able to see my kids because of this virus. We do video chat though but it’s not the same as being with them. Keep your heads up! It WILL get better. I’m pretty new to this app but I’m happy to be here.

2 Likes

I understand completely…I can be in a room full of people and still feel by myself…

1 Like

I can 100% relate.

2 Likes

How are u doing today…

I’m doing well, just picked up take out. Yourself?

1 Like

We’re all in the same boat. I miss people… :grimacing:

5 Likes

I hate how much I miss people. I’m not supposed to miss people!

2 Likes