Feeling crappy

So, I just figured I’d share. Haven’t slept at all tonight, I’m withdrawing from drinking. Leg cramps, face is a mess, stomach is a wreck, diharrea all the time. I’ve been through some really bad withdrawal before, this seems like it’s going to be relatively mild but going to suck for sure. I’m sure a lot of you can understand.

I’ve been to AS, but I don’t like the meetings around me and I don’t like going because they are all far and a pain in the ass to get too. I also hate when people talk to me but I appreciate it.

Went out Saturday, drank beers, Long Islands. Couldn’t eat for 2 straight days and just drank beer to cool off. At my worst a few years ago I was constantly drinking/drunk, now I’m in a week by week go around.

So, I hope this helps someone else.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I know it will only last about 4 days, but those 4 days are going to suck. I don’t even get drunk anymore, no matter how much I drink. Last night it was a 1/5 of vodka with no real affect, until the withdrawals set in. I think it’s time to stop for good. This probably is a very bad thing.

1 Like

And man oh man – what an experience to avoid ever having to go through again!