Feeling doubtful but still got hope

hoping today can be good day. Someone called me today and asked me if I wanted some I declined made me feel good but I didn’t like the temptation YOU CAN DO IT G AND SONE YOU CAN DO IT!!!

trying-try

10 Likes

Every temptation withstood makes the next one slightly easier to survive. Maybe not even noticeable from one time to the next, but in the longer run most certainly true. Excellent work Gilberto! Come here for help, or anywhere where you can find it. Together we can do this. keep going. You’re doing much better than you think.

7 Likes

Thank you for replying I really needed that after that call of temptation I just didn’t know but this community really helps imagine that someone from Amsterdam helping someone from Indiana thank you a million times you have no issues how much your reply really is pushing me in the direction I want to go thank you!!!

4 Likes

It´s what I love about this place, it really is global. There´ll be somebody on here any time of the day or night. Made some true sober friends here too.

3 Likes

Really proud of you for saying No. Temptation is always going to be in our lives but each time you say no, the easier it gets the next time. Eventually, that no will come naturally without a thought.

2 Likes

Keep saying no! Saying no will not kill you…giving in and saying yes eventually will

1 Like

Congrats my man on staying strong and giving yourself a chance. Saying no will not kill you and just maybe saying will not but it will destroy your life and more. Keep fighting keep :muscle: and keep giving yourself a chance.

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear MisterG that you were able to decline the offer and stand against temptation!!! I think that makes today a great day….not just a good day!

1 Like

I really like that…saying no will not kill you.