Feeling good today😁

I have decided to add cigarettes to my list aswell considering I’ve only had four in the past two days and am confident I can do am telling myself lately control your mind and don’t let it control you😇

3 Likes

Thats great @Daniel1991

Its great to hear you kicking the positivity this morning…well its morning here in the UK! Haha.

Mindset is massively important in recovery. Keep it going man! You got this! :+1:

Cheers lad got to be done :sunglasses:and from the UK myself so it’s daylight for me to and you to bro​:innocent:

1 Like

Nice one bro!!! :raised_hands: Yep, up and working already! Nice to see the rain back man! :rofl:

Telling ya Bro had to run to my mum’s for my I. D for a job hahaha

1 Like

LOL. At least it aint too bad now lad.

I know yeah was in a t shirt aswell :joy::joy:

1 Like

Good on ya! Quitting fags are on my to do list aswell but I’m going to wait till the 13th as I have exams to do … I feel sorry for whoever I have to work with that week :laughing:… quitting alcohol was hard, but i think smoking will be harder as I’ve smoked since I was like 11. That will be breaking the habit of a life time. Good luck!

I know yeah it is hard especially when you enjoy doing it aswell hahaha gives me my own peace of mind but I won’t to get back into thai boxing and I’ll end up drying if am still smoking :joy::joy:hopefully you can do it aswell

1 Like