Feeling hopeless and tired

Hey everyone. I’ve decided to go back to rehab for the second time. Just called my doctor for a refferal letter. It was a huge step for me to do, but I know I need it… now I’m gonna pray to survive this day sober.

11 Likes

Glad you decided this, accepting help is allways a good thing. Hope you can go there soon. Be here much to read and talk, it will help to pass time sober. You can do it, I know you can. You are stronger then you think!

3 Likes

Thank you dear @SoberWalker! It feels like I’m a failure to ask for help again at this point, but I also know deepdown in my head it’s the best thing to do. :heart:

2 Likes

It took courage to ask for help, your absolutely no failure! On the contrary!

2 Likes

Thanks, I know you’re absolutely right but it’s just the disease that’s fooling with my mind right now and make me think like that

Awww thank you so much! Your comment really made my day, you’re absolutely right just like the rest! I definitely won’t give up :muscle:t3::heart::heart:

I agree with all here. Asking for help is a sign of strength. A sign of understanding we can’t do it alone. Because it’s true.You’re strong. You don’t crawl away in a corner and feel sorry for yourself but you take action to better yourself.
It’s also why being here helps. We do it together, we find strength in each others stories, struggles, successes and failures too. Together we can beat this. One day at a time. Thanks so much for being here and sharing @anon81704765 . You give me hope.

1 Like

Awww you guys are so sweet I’m almost getting emotional I’m serious!!! That’s why I love this app and keep using it. I know the biggest part of everybody here DO care, WON’T judge you and want to help! I also hope to inspire people one day, like some of the members are inspiring to me and I’m sure also to lots of other people. That’s also one of my biggest goals, to be an inspiration to others I’ll keep everybody updated here for sure

3 Likes

Here’s an update: I’m having an intake on Wednesday next week at the rehab facility. I’m happy that I’ve called but I’m also not 100% sure if I still really want to do it. I still have to tell it to my family, but I’m scared of their reactions, because it’s going to be the 2nd time…

3 Likes

I think it is a great sign of growth and strength. You know what you need to get healthy. Focus on getting healthy. :heart:

1 Like