Feeling it

I woke up this morning and finally felt the pain for my two year relationship ending. I know I don’t want to drink, and the emotions are running so high inside of me. I’m looking to connect, cuz I’m the kind of person that likes to isolate. Been talking with my sponsor a lot, and I was using anger to mask the pain that I felt. I know I don’t want to drink or use, how do you write up the pain

Nooo you’re giving me great advice and support. Let’s overcome it together. 2 years is a long time but it does get easier n something better always comes along.

Be honest. Know it’s normal and it’s a process. We are here for you. Vent, give your story life to what you are experiencing. We are here to listen. Sending you strength, love and courage. You aren’t alone.

Had a 15 years marriage break up my wifes boyfriend moved in when i was thrown out my 3 companies went bust the tax man was chasing me for thousands was going to be sleeping rough but i WANTED to stay sober and i did now for a long long time get to meetings share with your sponsor wish you well

2 Likes

What an amazing show of will. That’s inspirational despite the hurt . Thank you. X