Feeling overwelmed

You’ve done everything you were supposed to do. Walk in there proudly with your chin up and show them you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

You got this!!
Prayers :pray::pray:

1 Like

It went well. My attorney and my sons attorney were on the same page. Court 9am Thursday

10 Likes

Good vibes sent. 115 days is amazing. You’re amazing. You can do this no matter what.

1 Like

Well done. Tomorrow it is. :unicorn:

1 Like

Heading to court. 118.45 days! Since I haven’t been able to attend meetings and get my chips a friend of mine mailed me her 60, 90 and 120 day chips!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Praying that the judge uses wisdom and discernment, and sees the hard work you’ve put in.

4 Likes

Thinking of you muffin! Hope you get the outcome you deserve, you worked so hard!

2 Likes

The state rested after my case worker testified. I was a little suprised I wasnt called as a witness by them.

My attorney asked for a bench verdict and was denied.

My attorney called me to the stand, we finished with that and that was all for the day.

I talked to my attorney because I was a little concerned about the judges. She was not worried at all and said the judge wants to hear what you have to say too.

Court tomorrow 10am

***PS the judge liked my dress.

2 Likes

@Muffin1226
Sounds promising. If your attorney does not think there is anything to worry about, then that seems like a good thing.

1 Like

Remember, they do this all the time but for you it’s a novelty. Trust the process. You are prepared.

1 Like