Feeling proud of myself today

Day 147…looking back at my achievements the last few weeks im feeling pretty damn proud of myself…these last few weeks ive organised, paid for, catered for myself with the little money i have spare not 1 but 2 birthday parties for my daughters 6th birthday…1 at home for close friends and family and one for all her school friends at a venue yesterday…i did this on my own, no help from anyone…i made my own invites, party bags and decorations…loads of kids came and my daughter loved it, is this a shameless bragging post?? Yes it is!! Not bad for someone my brother likes to refer to as an alcoholic sponger!! Effing GO ME :muscle::muscle:

17 Likes

That’s brilliant well done

1 Like

Heck yeah, go you! That’s a lot of work, and I’m glad your daughter had a fun birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thats the way to do it wish you well

1 Like

Fantastic, a great achievement, twice
:clap::clap::sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s brilliant well done. You should feel proud.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Good for you!

1 Like

Amazing work @Starlight14 so very proud of you :muscle::blue_heart:

1 Like

Way to go @Starlight14 !!! Rockin it!!! :100::heart::sparkles: Brag away!!! :sun_with_face::clap:

1 Like

Thanks everyone…i love having a project going but now my beautiful girls birthday is done its going to have to be project me…im not going to lie im apprehensive and guilty of putting my energy into other things so i dont have to face myself but im going to have to make a start…i did ask for therapy but instead theyve given me online courses to do for self esteem issues and see how i go from that…

5 Likes