Feeling so loved ❤

The holidays the last few years have been very tough on me. When I was in addiction my family cut ties with me completely. We talk a little bit now but I’m never invited over for holidays or for anything at all. It feels like the relationship with my family will never be the same. That’s why I’m so so so blessed to be working where I am. I get so spoiled by the teachers and staff all the time but they really pour it on during the Christmas season. Last year they gave me 900 in cash to put towards a car. I’ve grown to love these people so much, they are my family. I really don’t care about the gifts they give me. It’s the support they show as I’m rebuilding my life from scratch, the advice they give me in any situation, it’s the time they take to listen to me when I’m struggling, it’s the judgment they leave at the door when we talk. I really can’t truly express how happy I am to be where I am. This is my family :heart:

13 Likes

This made my heart smile…those words and the genuine care behind them, that’s what it’s all about! :raised_hands:t2::grinning::ocean:

1 Like

This is exactly why your hard work makes sense. The love you now recognise was always there :wink:

1 Like