Feeling sooo close to relapse barely holding it together :(

Feeling very strong urges, cant fail now, never again.

4 Likes

Sit down put your head in your hands and just breathe, this is where you show that fucker your stronger and better than your ego and addiction. Yes it’s horrible, it’s meant to be, don’t panic, everything at this point is normal. Don’t hold anything in. Keep distracted by reading on here, post and talk to us. if you need to go walk don’t take any money, have a bath for 20 mins. We got your back, you are not alone.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Sorry to here your cravings are bad but your here reaching out for help and that’s brilliant. Keep talking to us and push through this . Have u got any soba friends to call up or maybe hit a meeting. Do anything but pick up . U can do this your stronger than a craving x

4 Likes

20mins for a bath. I spend at least 2 hours in the bath.:rofl:

5 Likes

This makes me miss Johanna

@SomeoneStoleMySock

I’ve found there’s a simple truth to addiction.

I don’t have to use. I don’t have to drink.

Niether do you. Relapse may last month or years, cravings typically last minutes to hours.

So get back in here and work with us. Nothing is more important than your sobriety.

9 Likes

If your in UK get in bed wstch a movie grab an early night.xxjustvdont pic up

2 Likes

How are you now? Any better? Talk to us. In some minutes or hours this feeling is gone and you will be so super proud :+1:

3 Likes

you’re in my thoughts and prayers right now.

Please give an update on how you are doing.

2 Likes

Cravings, awful as they feel, are just feelings, they cannot make u do anything, they are not a part of u or ur fault, just let them blow through u. All bark and no bite, the bark is very loud but toothless.

2 Likes

Thank you guys, made it through.

8 Likes

Well I am so glad. Congratulations.

Never crave alone. That’s what @Wunderbar always says, and he’s right. People here know that I’ve endured many days of cravings and it always helps to reach out for strength.

2 Likes

Very true, a sense that other people are watching you and rooting for you gives you the push you require at that moment.

This will pass. Hang in there, it will only make you stronger. You are in control now. You got this

1 Like

Yeah i know how you feel 34 days and im half a year clean but the fucking world is pushing me

3 Likes

Feeling low, very low.
Somedays have extremely high motivation somedays extremely low, unfortunately today its latter :sob:

1 Like

How are you doing now buddy ?

1 Like

No better really things have gotton worse people lie and cheat and use you all the fucking time and im sadly use to it and it sucks ass but im still clean and thats all that matters right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are here for you, Angel! Sounds like you had a really rough day! Want to talk about it?

Dont let few bad people ruin your mood, glad to know you are still going strong.
Dont hesitate to reach out in case you need help, afterall thats all this forum is all about.

1 Like