Feeling sorry for myself, unwell

Struck down suddenly by flu yesterday literally fine one minute the next im ill :frowning: i managed to get through work yesterday but today im off sick.
Not much point to my post other than im stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself drinking plenty of water!

3 Likes

Aw get better soon! :blush:

Same thing happened me last week. Totally floored by it out of nowhere. ill from Thursday to Monday. Still not completely back to normal. Drink plenty water and rest up. Hope you feel better soon x

Thank you :slight_smile:

Tamiflu to the rescue! Well it’s helped me b4. Sorry u feel bad.

Ugh, sorry you are ill. Sleep as much as you can and lots of water, ginger ale, soup. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Oh girl, that SUCKS! I always know it’s going to be a terrible sickness by the speed in which it blindsides me. Good for you for taking the day off. Self care is one of those things most of us didn’t do for ourselves when we were using. It’s hard to switch gears, but self care is one of my main tactics in recovery.

Feel better soon!

1 Like

I am rarely off work buy i thought im not going to be productive ill just spread germs everywhere! So i feel bad but actually i need to look after myself or ill end up worse

2 Likes

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I’m so sorry you feel so lousy. I hope it passes soon!

1 Like

Think im finally over the worst of it!! Able to get up now finally going to have a nice bath as i feel disgusting and get into bed early :slight_smile:
There used to be a day id even drink through illness to cover the illness (making it worse obviously though) can safely say ive not thought of drinking once. Ive got myself addicted to silent witness however!!! Great programme!

2 Likes