Finally choosing life again

Going on 5 days of no alcohol and I know that doesn’t sound like a long time but for me it is. Here’s to moving forward and not looking back.

26 Likes

Welcome Julie. 5 days is huge!! Don’t ever minimize your sobriety. This shit is hard and everyday you’re sober is a win!

8 Likes

Welcome Julie.
Congratulations on your 5 days.
5 days was a pretty big deal for me.
I’ve received a lot of great support from this community and I’ve been able to give support, which in turn helps keep me sober. We’re all in this together no matter how many das we have. Have a good read around. The lights are always on. Join in when your comfortable.
:pray:t2::evergreen_tree::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. Many more days to come. Got two little girls that need me.

6 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that

2 Likes

5 days is huge !!! Keep it up, you got this !!!

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate it

1 Like

You’re welcome !

1 Like

Great decision! Welcome to the sober family. This community has played a big role in me making personal bests. 5 days is huge! For me the first two weeks was the hardest but keep coming back and reach out here when you need support. Weve got you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sending u a warm welcome to the forum! Congratulations on ur 5 days! That’s remarkable! No need to downplay it. It takes alot of hard work to get those days in :slight_smile: glad ur here!

3 Likes

Everyday is a challenge for sure. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. First day on in the group n really enjoying.

3 Likes

Welcome Julie!

1 Like

Thank you. Hello back

1 Like

Just one step at a time, keep putting one foot in front of the other. 5 days is great! Glad to hear your making progress, keep up the good work.:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Congratulations sis be proud. Today cleaning up I found a stash I didn’t even remember existed I was contemplating in getting high but I was strong and threw everything out the window. Everyday is win for us

2 Likes

Congrats that’s huge, I’m one day and I’m proud of myself.