Finally sober for more than 30 days!

It took 3 years of coming and going and relapse after relapse. It was horrible, the longest I went with out a drink was 3 weeks and feeling like I was dying. So finally on February 18th I woke up and said I had enough I’m goin to do what ever it takes and suscribe on a online program that really helped me. I promise my self that I wasn’t going to post anything here until I had a least 30 days sober … I know is stupid but I felt like I was failing everybody and my self here and I just wanted to be able to stay sober and work on a program so I did. I been sober for 4 months ! This to me is so amazing and I want to maintain my sobriety so today I’m going to an AA group at noon. In need to build a community around me. I’m doing weekly therapy and have an online coach that helps me everyday and I would love to ask if there’s anyone with some experience about sex and love addiction. Preferably girls :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Congrats mare…this is awesome! We are almost sober twins…ive been sober since feb 20/17…

1 Like

Congrats!!! Huge accomplishment!

1 Like

There is a private thread for this - tagging @anon62920945 who can add you. Well done on 4 months!! :two_hearts::bird:

Wow Mare. Great accomplishment! Happy 30 days!

1 Like

Welcome back, glad to see you! Congratulations!

1 Like

Can you tell me more about this online coach?

1 Like

Congratulations with your 4 months sober! :tada:
10-Lot-Alcoholics-Anonymous-AA-4-Month-Aluminum-_1

1 Like

That is so fabulous! It is amazing how we relapse over and over for years and then it clicks one day. So proud and happy for you that you stuck with it!! You are awesome!!

1 Like

Congrats! 30 days is a big deal!

1 Like

Yay y @Mare! Happy to see you at not just ONE set of 30 days but 4 now!!! Keep them coming, one at a time. Proud of you and your decision for a little extra support-it truly is a great one. Also for the work you are doing, you have done well. Congrats love!

1 Like

Sure ! Her name is Veronica Valli and she has a Facebook group and her program soberful life. I’m doing the intensive one on one coaching.

1 Like

Thanks for all the support. Thanks GOd the obssesion is no longer here and I can enjoy life sober. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I feel so happy to be back and be able to mantain some time with out drinking

1 Like

Thanks mandi ! I miss every one around here :slight_smile: so it’s so god to be back

1 Like

Yeyyyyy 3 years for me trying and coming back and trying to prove my self it wasn’t a big deal at the end I couldn’t deny it anymore and here I am. 4 months !!

2 Likes

Congrats One day at a time!!!