First 90 days

Wow, I did 90 days. Really wasn’t sure I could do it when I started.

Thank you everyone. This community is a great inspiration.

17 Likes

Congrats! :grinning::tada:Thats a huge step. Keep putting those days together. How do you feel?

1 Like

I feel good. When I started I wasn’t extremely committed. I had to tell myself if I just did 30 days or 90 days that would be fine. I mainly wanted to avoid the headaches and avoid making a fool of myself.

Now I am more interested in learning to feel my feelings, get to know myself better and determine my own actions. I have occasional glimmers where I self identify with this sober life and can happily imagine it lasting forever. At the very least I want to continue on for longer.

4 Likes

That is amazing. Congrats. :slight_smile: I am 6 days behind…but i totally relate to what you said.

1 Like

Congratulations @LeilaBird on reaching 90 :tada: That’s fantastic!! :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations @LeilaBird

1 Like

Congrats on your 90 days! Glad you are starting to reap the benefits of sobriety. It can take a while to really learn who we are without a drink always in our hand! I know I’m still learning and have a long way to go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoop whoop! Great job. Stick with it!

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :tada: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiley: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats @LeilaBird 90 days! :gift:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Thats so awesome to read :grinning::grinning: xx

1 Like

Congrats on 90 days! SO great! :tada: :fireworks: :boom: :star2: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@LeilaBird congratulations!! Job well done.

1 Like

Congrats, @LeilaBird! Your words hit home with me. I hope the glimmers of wanting lifelong sobriety stay with me as well.

1 Like

So proud of you. …that’s awesome! !!

1 Like

Wohoo… congrats. :grin::grin::grin::kissing_heart: I am day behind. :dancer: