First day back since august 19, failed big time, hows everyone been?

first day back on the app, after going off the rails, finally hit that point where i feel i can try again instead of giving up, so realised what helped last time was this app! Good to be back

10 Likes

Welcome back!!! Glad you got back to it my friend. Be kind to yourself, it’s good to have you back :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, yeah feels good to be back, seeing everyone doing so well is great!:100:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back … I’ve also been back out in addiction and as you know it’s really not worth it ! Let’s stay here from now on and stick with the winners !

5 Likes

Hey, and yeah 100 percent its not worth the regrets later on! Hopefully we can both do better!

3 Likes

That’s the attitude to take. We trip up, then we get up of the floor, dust ourselves down and commit to trying again.
We definitely can’t progress alone, without help. One of my failings is not reaching out for help when I need it… Any ideas?

1 Like

I was the same, i wouldnt reach out, but i found what helped previous wasnt so much reaching out was listening to others problems then sharing my own with them so it became a 50/50 shared support system! Hope that helps

1 Like

Absolutely, I have several family and friends that I count on for support. When we are vulnerable and honest we strengthen the trust.
:+1:

1 Like

Then you should be ok! You have the positive surroundings now its just the internal battle you have to face!

1 Like

Good to see you back mate :grinning:

1 Like

It feels good to be back my G!

Hola mi amigo.

1 Like

Bonjourrr!

Welcome back-never give up on what works, since you know this forum does, don’t leave us again!

2 Likes

True tho! Dont plan on leaving, being around positive people helps!

1 Like

Thanks for being here, you’re worth it.

1 Like

Welcome back. This app is very helpful but I guess we need to do the work. I too have started again and I have a lot on my plate so using this app helps. Hang in there.

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like