First day sober in my new journey

My name is Anthony, I am a father of 4 kids. Today I have decided to take a swing at sobriety. Please wish me well on my journey! Thanks.

17 Likes

Welcome Anthony! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome Anthony. There’s tons of great information and amazing people on this forum. I suggest spending some time reading and interacting. Wishing you well on your journey.

1 Like

4 kids, I’m surprised you found time to drink, :grin:. welcome aboard the crazy train and wish you all the best on your sober journey. Reach out when you need help it’s what we do.

YOU CAN DO IT! :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Anthony! Remember we are all with you

1 Like

You made a good decision being here. My very best to you. Thoughts translate to your reality. Think successful thoughts. Your kids deserve a healthy Dad.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, everyone here will help,share,respond,and just be there for you if you allow them to be I hope you stick around and give yourself a break.hope and determination for a better today is all that’s needed

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Hi Anthony and welcome! Congrats on making it here and just remember to take it day by day! You’ve got this!

1 Like

Welcome! And congratulations on taking the plunge. It’s worth every minute of it! :wave:t2::wave:t2:

Welcome Anthony. You’re making a good choice for you and your kids. Won’t lie, it might be a little hard at first, but just keep coming on back here for support until you get through it. We all want you to succeed.

1 Like

Welcome Anthony,
We are all here to help out each other.
Im a mother of 1, i did relapse yesterday but this community is incredible and you learn a lot about yourself.
Youve got this :grin:

1 Like