First Day sober ...Lets start a new life #cocaine

Hi all,

Today is my first Day sober from cocaïne.

Wish me luck :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Hi and welcome to you! 🙋

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome :pray:t2:… I wish you strength and luck on your sober journey :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations!!! A long way starts with one step and you have done so. I wish you well :fist_left:t4::slightly_smiling_face::pray:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks! Still Sober :slight_smile:

5 Likes

congrats for deciding to quit! I abused cocaine for about 2 years. Such an expensive habit too make sure you put in your daily spend into this app and just watch it stack and stack up alongside your days.

2 Likes

I’m on day 1 from crystal meth. You can do it! I’m rooting for you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Zach11. There is plenty of inspiration to be found here and lots of tips on putting together your sobriety toolbox. I hope to see you posting on the “checking in daily to maintain focus” thread and sharing in your journey. :+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Damnnn used today :frowning:
I reset the timer and go for a next round.
Sorry Guys :frowning:
Someone got good ideas for the first days?

I will try and tag you in a couple of good threads. Tut will get a notification that suited @Pants if you click on that it will take you to said thread. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Pants …still Sober for 2 days now.

1 Like

I’m so proud of you and asking for help and people that have gone threw it can help you stay sober cocaine is and all drugs are a horrible disease that we have I did coke crack when I was 12. To 16 years old then quit for 30 years one day I had enough of life on life’s terms and picked up the pipe and started all over was high for two years now sober 67 days had to go to treatment New friends and meetings doing steps and sponsor is how I stay clean

I am enjoying the same methods to keep me clean, my devils were benzos, heroin and crack. The only thing that you have done but I haven’t is going in to treatment. I’m on day 165 now.
Welcome to the forum @Lisha_Krier it’s nice to see you here. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Great to see other people are working hard to get sober and clean. Keep all the good post and work. Day 3 for me now. Still Sober :slight_smile:

You can do IT!!!
Life your new life!!!
Go for IT!!!
The new version!!!
The best version of youself!!!

Maby soms good advice to.
Believe in God :slight_smile:
Tomorrow i go to visit a local place where other people are who believes in God.

Not to change my LIFE to religion. But to talk about people do the right things in life.

Also talk to people who are gonna be sober with the support of God.

Day 6
Still Sober

5 Likes

Hi Defxs,

Good to see you want to stay away from the cocaïne. My name is Thomas and I live in the Netherlands. More than a year ago I’ve tried to stop using cocaine. Thanks to ambulatory help I have been able to resume myself and feel proud to say that I have been sober for 87 days.

Good luck and you can do it!

1 Like

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your support.

I will reply soon with a better reaction.
Today is my daughters birthday.

Still Sober :slight_smile: YEAH

1 Like

How you doing today? :blush:

Hi Tiredalways2903

Good Day 8 still Sober

You?