First day start over trying to stay away from probation revoke. Also very much in need of female relationship. I've had zero affection showed you me last five years and wife left me a year ago. Feeling way too alone

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is a sober forum, not a dating website.

8 Likes

You’re not excused, there are better platforms than this for female companionship.

Ask yourself, would you want to be with you? Possible prison time, can’t stay clean.

You want to get sober, this is the place. You want a lady friend, use a different app.

11 Likes

I could be wrong but I really dont think there are any women here who are looking for someone who is 1 strike away from going back to prison, isnt over their wife leaving them, looking for sympathy for their own poor decisions and basically just looking for a pity-fuck.

6 Likes

@CaptAZ is a moderator for the forum, as am I. Your post is inappropriate.

10 Likes

Thanks people’s your all a bunch of swell folks I love how you all jump my ass for feeling depressed and asking for support from the a x I care about thanks alot

Hi i really need to learn to use this! Somebody help, need a reply is there anyway?

1 Like

If you want support you will find it here. Bear in mind there are people dealing with all different addictions (including sex addictions) and there are also some very vulnerable people here, at different points in their recovery. This is a sobriety forum - if you want to talk about sobriety then this is a great place to do it. If you want to hook up, find a dating app.

I’m closing this topic for now, if you want to edit it then I may reopen it. I can also delete it if you want me to, just send a message to @moderators

7 Likes

@siand and I are of the same mind. I saw this topic getting quickly out of hand and took action.

Please be mindful that looking for hook-ups is not an appropriate use of the forum, though you may seek support here in a more useful and considerate manner.