First Friday night!

Never in my life did I think I’d be saying this 2 days in on usually would be one of my worst nights its Friday night I’ve eaten my food which I’d usually skip as I’d want to make the most of the “drunk feeling” but now I’m sat in my snuggles catching up on TV and paying attention ( usually have to rewatch it tomorrow cause I either cant remember or I’m too busy rambling on about crap ) and honestly I’m really enjoying it like I cant believe how much time I’ve wasted on alcohol right now. This might change tomorrow but for now I’m feeling really good :smiley:

19 Likes

Right!?! Same!!! Isn’t it great :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Honestly amazing! I doubt itl be this easy all time but for tonight I’m making the most of enjoying my time :partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wait til you wake up hangover free tomorrow!! That is also a fantastic feeling. It NEVER gets old for me. Enjoy your Friday!!!

6 Likes

I cant wait! I have work tomorrow but still the feeling of not being groggy next week tho I have Saturday off so that will be the morning when I can tell appreciate it :grin: actually so excited!

1 Like

I did the same exact thing. Didn’t need stupid food interfering with my alcohol, and forgot what I watched . I feel so special and accomplished when I remember the day before lol. Something that should be normal, but it feels so great. I don’t know, maybe we had to go through it to appreciate the little things. Who knows. I just know it’s lovely. Yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I’ll be watching some fight sports on UFC fight pass, and eating Totchos, the food of the gods my first sober friend @C-sun introduced me to!

5 Likes

I hear you!! I get super excited about feeling so good after feeling so horrendous for so very long. It is a whole different way of living I never knew existed!!

2 Likes

I will be simultaneously changing two diapers at once, while watch HBO and probably eating chicken strips in my boxers. If I get around to it I may even drop a foot selfie or two for @Yoda-Stevie

3 Likes

I bet if anyone else read this they’d be like why they all so buzzed but I find it amazing how we can appreciate the little stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

2 Likes

Prob this old guy will have a nice lady in a few years changing my diapers lol

3 Likes

Did ya get cheese on them?

3 Likes

Heathen. Curly fries were genetically engineered to be at maximum taste value when covered in cheese sauce.

3 Likes

I’m actually howling at you 2 @C-sun & @Englishd having a little debate over cheese and fries :see_no_evil::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t you put your chicken strips on a plate Derek?

2 Likes

Wait till you get embroiled in the pie/cake debate!

2 Likes

I saw this earlier I’m scared to share my opinion incase I’m banned from the app from you all :see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

It’s never gone that far, but there is a clear division on the app.

Oooo maybe I’ll get to know you all a little better first then I’ll share my opinion :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I will eat them whilst wearing nothing but my knickers. I think that’s the proper phrasing so you will understand.

1 Like