First timer

My second time around being sober and just need emotional support and encouragement not to drink

2 Likes

You’ve done this before and CAN do it again! Best wishes on your journey. We ALL got your back and are here if you need us for advice or support!

Happy you came back , what helps me is to remember all the trouble I caused and how it made me feel after I used, believe in your self your life and soul is beautiful you are loved one day at a time if u have to, one hour at a time you can do this :heart:️Hugs :hugs:

Never give up! There’s tons of support here!!!

1 Like

This is a great place to come when it gets hard, I know I’ve found great support here. Remember you aren’t alone and instead of reaching for a drink reach for support here.

We’re all in the same boat here. Just take it one day at a time. You can do anything you set your mind to :wink:

I am here and I want to be sober for my health! I want to live a long healthy life. I always remember how I feel when I wake up sober!! And it’s a beautiful feeling. Alcohol takes over our souls and makes our lifestyle unhappy and unhealthy. It’s such a good feeling to wake up and not feel hungover. We are all in this together. Thanks for being here

1 Like