First Week Success

Hey guys, :wave: I wanted to give a follow up from yesterday. I did go to that dinner social and I successfully did not drink at all. I didn’t need my tool box or to get on the app. I was able to have fun and actually really enjoy myself. I was of course the DD and I actually really loved driving home sober. I was so proud of myself. I woke up this morning with no guilt, no shame, no hangover, no anxiety, no depression. I can actually do something with my day and start off with a good week. I am really really proud of myself.

21 Likes

This is a great update! I’m glad you had a lovely evening. Sober mornings are the best!!! :+1::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Being sober it great feeling

1 Like

That’s awesome!! I will say I’m feeling a bit jealous but I will get there too. Way to go.

2 Likes

Yes soberity mental well being body and mind and soul

Seen your post yesterday. Love that you got through this and had a great night and an even better morning. Another day ticked off. Congratulations. You should be super proud of yourself!!

Great job!!! That is very motivating and it only becomes easier when you continue to prove to yourself you are the one who is running the train and you’re doing a good job :metal:

1 Like

Nice work, it’s all about making it one day at a time!