Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

Oh dang …365 is a whole foods brand. Not sure if available anywhere else

1 Like

@19801 Amazon carries 365 but probably not ice cream

5 Likes

Wow that’s a whole new world for me I had no idea Amazon delivered food , i ve not bought anything online since lockdown

3 Likes

Amazon works for me. If I go to store for something always get something else too. Amazon I price check, get only what I need and free shipping for me. My Amazon drivers know me well! One brings Yunna a dog treat too.

4 Likes

Not the usual thanksgiving for this :canada:

Long ass day of return travel. Had time to think about the years I truly was Auntie M, “successfully” hosting large gatherings and roasting large birds, tho pretty much hooked up to a wine drip all damn day…

But people change and families do too. Grateful to be in my own home tonight! Reunited with the dog girl! Dining on hummus happy faces (yes I am a grown up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and tucking in sober. :orange_heart:

16 Likes

Jerk chicken, slaw and :beans: with rice. So good!

15 Likes

Treating myself today…the vegetable samosas came fresh outta the oven when I got to the Indian store…how could I not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Added homemade sugar free ketchup chilli :yum:

14 Likes

Edit to add: I had blue cheese topped potatoes yesterday and today.

I need to cook more thinggggggggsssssssssssssssssssss…

13 Likes

Some mexican food today with the hubs

16 Likes

16 Likes

!Mozzarella Tomato and Basil sandwich image|690x450

13 Likes

I knew that carbs are missing. Breakfast: polenta with curry, cumin, turmeric, and umami seasoning.

Lunch: rice, corn, green chiles, and chile lime, chili powder and cumin. My stomach says it was spicy. My poor stomach is not doing well with what I believe is: Instant crappy coffee.

10 Likes

The samosas look like they’re floating Jazzy!

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah I had to relook at the photo - guess the shadowing made em look like they were floating :lauging:

2 Likes

Wanted to make my meal healthier tonight Co skinless Cajun chicken thighs with veg and instead of my huge portion of white rice I opted for small rice and cous cous it was so good😋

9 Likes

Today meal called “what we got in the house” ha!
Had a half chicken shredded it up threw in some red salsa always got rice on deck frozen vegetables and we got a meal. Hope everyone having a great week Peace too all and take care.

8 Likes

I forgot to mention it was also my birthday yesterday. I turned 41 years old and my fiancée cooked my favorite style of food: good old fashioned American cuisine. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus. It was amazing. She’s so awesome.

10 Likes

This thread is distinctly quieter when @Dazercat has family in town :grin:

3 Likes

IMG_2155

So glad you could share the time with a loved one.

1 Like

Having @Dazercat withdrawals? Me too.

3 Likes