Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Oh man… I’m making some eats now but I’ll forget about mine and be over in a flash! :joy:

Looks soooo yum, and perfect for your football day. Dogs got a taste, yeah? :wink: :orange_heart:

1 Like

when I was a kid I thought that if I swallowed the black watermelon seeds, they would grow watermelons in my belly :joy: so I would make my mum take out every single seed, the white ones as well just to be safe lol :joy:

6 Likes

just called me forest gump :joy:

5 Likes

Everytime I buy seedless watermelon or grapes my 8 y/o gets mad. “If everyone buys seedless l, what do you think will happen to the nature?” he makes me pick out every single seed from everything and save them so we can plant :blush:

3 Likes

Nothing special. But GOOD.
Eggs with Gouda cheese :cheese:
Venison sausage :deer:
Hit the spot

9 Likes

This is genius…

Pork Flautas
With fresh pico and lime crema

7 Likes

I’ve always liked cooking but lack motivation if I drink. The last few weeks I made some wicked meals. Tonight was mushroom and spinach stuffed canneloni, baked with old cheddar cheese. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

b6ebaa6ea09b36123a08037674d67eedb9d42e0dbbed3661009aececc0e15472.0

2 Likes

Dropped off the loin fruit at ‘school’ and decided to come back home to work instead of going to my office. Had a huge breakfast to clean out fridge. My appetite has been low lately with stress about FIL but had a good window :yum:

8 Likes

And another loaf of bread while I’m at it too. Italian Parmesan

6 Likes

Looks absolutely glorious :heart_eyes: Glad you got some nutrition in ya. And “loin fruit” gave me a laugh and I really need those today! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Good one!

2 Likes

Redesigned? Beef stew.
Added some tomatoes and more corn.

Probably have it again Wednesday.

6 Likes

A tribute to my dog. Spatchcocked chicken roasted on top of onions, carrots and a quartered lemon. Rubbed with salt, pepper, thyme, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Fall off the bone delicious.

7 Likes

Redesigned is fun.

1 Like

:joy::joy:
But they’re soooo good sautéed in butter, garlic and sea salt! Raw, not my favourite :mushroom:

2 Likes

Holy amazingness!

1 Like

Marinated in cilantro, shallots, garlic, lime juice and olive oil… Rare of course the way I like it

Salad my Dad asked for, he loves finding recipes for me… what an enabler, lol
Homemade Garlic Dijon Dressing, it was GOOD.

8 Likes

What’s your occupation April? Ummmm I’m a rapper :joy:133273ce2ff440d720972db688a065428e55b15c0ee0bb44a6dccab0ed52f94e.0

rapper with a w that is :joy:

7 Likes